Delivery of Order
We currently ship all across West Malaysia and East Malaysia, excluding off-shore islands with no bridge access, such as Langkawi, Tioman etc.
To ensure you receive your new furniture pieces quickly and as safely as possible, we have covered a variety of shipping details which are explained below.
Standard Delivery Rate
Zone A – KL, Selangor, Putrajaya
Zone B – Negeri Sembilan
Zone C – Melaka, Johor, Penang, Perak, Pahang
Zone D – Terengganu, Kelantan, Kedah, Perlis
Zone E – Sabah, Sarawak, Labuan
*Door to Door Ocean Freight
*Contact us for more information
- Free delivery is provided to Klang Valley area with purchase above RM1,000.
- Free delivery is only available ONCE per order.
- Item(s) delivered by truck will be handled by our skilled in-house transport and delivery team. This way, we can ensure to have better control of our delivery punctuality and quality service at your door.
- Delivery by truck is available on Monday – Saturday excluding public holidays, there’s no additional charges for delivery on weekend.
- Bulky items such as bed frame, wardrobe will be assembled at customer’s premise. RM80.00 assembly fees will be charged per item.
- Other items such as bedside table, dressing table, coffee table, tv cabinet, etc will be readily assembled by our professional furniture delivery team without additional charges. Learn more about assembly, click here
You may mention your preferred delivery day and time of receiving the item(s) in the comment section. Our delivery is available on Monday – Saturday excluding public holidays with 4 slots available in each day:
- Morning 10.00 -11.30am
- Noon 11.30 - 1.00pm
- Noon 2.00 - 3.30pm
- Evening 3.30 - 5pm
Our support officer will get in contact with you to confirm or make arrangements for your preferred delivery slot after receiving your order and full payment online. Our office hour is 10 am to 7 pm. Please understand that our delivery slot bookings are subject to availability.
Same Day Delivery
Usually, we do not provide same-day delivery as our delivery schedule is arranged one week in advance. However, if you wish to get your item(s) on the day you purchase, you may arrange a self-pickup from our IDCC Showroom.
To ensure our customers receive the new furniture as safely as possible, we will have a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for the furniture delivery.
- We will attempt delivery of your order as soon as your order is ready for delivery. The delivery day and time will be arranged based on the schedule availability as mentioned above under Delivery Time.
- 3 days before the agreed delivery day, our support officer will send a Delivery Confirmation Message to your registered phone number, listing out the important information needed by your side to arrange for the acceptance of the order. You will need to reply “CONFIRM” to the confirmation to ensure timely delivery.
- One day before delivery, our support officer will send a Delivery Reminder Message to your registered phone number to remind you of your upcoming delivery.
- On the day of delivery, our delivery team will give you a call 30 minutes before reaching the destination so that you can be prepared to receive your order.
- Our delivery team will assemble the furniture (if applicable), and remove all packaging materials from your premise.
- After each furniture installation session, our delivery team will guide the customer to perform an overall check on the item(s) delivered prior to you acknowledging the receipt of the item(s) in good and agreeable condition.
- Customers are requested to sign the Delivery Order (DO) after the acknowledgment of the item(s) conditions. Do ensure that the item(s) is in good and agreeable condition before signing the DO, any request for return or refund after the acknowledgment, ie. signing the DO will subject to our discretion. For more information on Return and Refund Policy, click here
Permission to Access to Your Building/ Residential Management
You have to ensure that the relevant permissions are obtained from the building or residential management prior to the scheduled delivery day. We are not obliged to wait for you to grant access to the premise as we have other scheduled deliveries to fulfill for the day. If we are unable to deliver on confirmed delivery day and time slot due to any difficulty in accessing your premise, re-delivery fee will be charged based on the standard rate.
Delivery Booking Changes or Cancellation
If you wish to change or cancel your delivery booking, just inform us ahead. We are more than happy to make adjustments for you. Kindly inform us 3 days in advance before the agreed delivery day. However, if you cancel your scheduled delivery after you reply “CONFIRM” to the Delivery Confirmation Message sent to your registered phone number, we may have to charge a re-delivery fee.
Please note that our free delivery is only available ONCE per order.
Changes of Delivery Addresses
If you wish to change your delivery address, just inform us ahead. We are more than happy to make adjustments for you. Kindly inform us 3 days in advance before the agreed delivery day.
However, if you change your delivery address on the day of delivery (last-minute changes), we may have to charge a re-delivery fee based on the standard rate.
We only provide staircase delivery for delivery addresses located within a building for 3 storeys. An additional charge of RM80.00 for each storey will apply for the 3rd storey above. The charge will also be applied to unforeseen circumstances e.g. there’s no lift facility in the building, furniture is unable to fit into the lift, lift unserviceable upon delivery crew’s arrival, refusal of lift access by building management, etc. Please pay the fee before the agreed delivery date or pay directly to the delivery team.
Hereby, MUMU Living also reserves the right to refuse delivery if such case arises.
We are very experienced in delivering furniture to apartment, office and landed building. Therefore, we will make sure all our item(s) can fit in standard size entrances, ie. Door, lift, staircases, etc. Kindly inform us if your entrance is smaller than the standard size, we will advise your purchases accordingly.
Due to this restriction, we will only install big item(s) such as bed frame, wardrobe, and book rack on site. However, for certain models of bed frames, the bed slat is as per bed sizes and might not fit in smaller entrances.
Arrangement for Second Delivery
If one of the item(s) that you purchased is not ready stock, you may request to deliver the ready stock item prior. We will arrange the second delivery for your remaining item(s) once it is in ready stock WITHOUT additional charges.
However, if your request for second delivery due to the reasons e.g. last minutes changes of the delivery address, last minutes changes of delivery day and time, no permission from building management, etc in which we are unable to deliver your item(s) on confirmed delivery day and time slot due to any difficulty in accessing your premise, a re-delivery fee will be charged based on the standard rate.